Wednesday, May 16, 2007

O'Naturals Community Night

Last night almost 20 people showed up to O'Naturals specifically to support me - 10% of all purchases benefitted Bike & Build. It was fantastic to have such a great turnout! I met some new people, and put faces to names.

I want to thank everyone who came!

Notably, Bob, thanks for the insight about the impact of the stories that I will later share. He related a small anecdote about how the young boys in Africa spark life into the older generations when retelling the exciting stories of their "coming of age adventure period".

Thanks Ken, for coming all the way from Framingham! It was great to meet you, and I wish you luck on all of your charitable events!

And of course, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Gould for your unrelenting laughter. It inspired my mom to ride the PMC, and that in turn got me into cycling.

No comments: