Saturday, June 23, 2007

Early AM in Franklin, PA

Today we leave early from this nice little town to head for Ohio! We were lucky enough to swap our build day from today to yesterday, because this town had work for us, and Ohio's first town didn't. Plus we all love the size and feel of this town as it's a great balance between quaint and comfortable. They have more than one intersection, and at least one great ice cream stand! There are parks, and formidable sized banks! We are lucky enough to be staying at a great church right in the center of it all!

My wrist is hurting today as much as yesterday, but I'm going to ride anyway. I hope that it's just soar from Thursday's ride in over the bumpy sidewalk while looking for the church. Hopefully. Pastor Sam (there is a Subway sub named after him) being the major cyclist that he is, adjusted my handlebar position (and everyone else's) to make it more aggreable for my body.

It looks cool outside, and I hope it stays that way. My heat rash is fading away, finally. I hear we have some short (relatively speaking) and steep (absolutely) climbs today, bring it on!

Well, I must go pack up and then scramble for breakfast before all the bananas are eaten.

Wishing you all well!

-Evan

No comments: