Friday, April 20, 2007

Come Hell or High Water

I can't even count the number of times this title had gone through my head while riding to and from work yesterday. I had already run to the gym, worked out, and run home, before getting on my bike at 8am to head to West Concord. Needless to say, I started out a bit slower than usual.

The title started out as a mantra about riding through being tired and through any weather. On my way home, it became more of a demand for the challenges to come and find me!

I must say, yesterday was quite tiring as I only had a bit of time to rest before tackling the tasks that needed attending at home.

Special thanks to Mom and Dad for helping out with my wearable gear, it would hardly be possible without it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the acknowledgment, Evan. Nice job with the bag gloves--very resourceful.