Thursday, April 5, 2007

Trek 1000

I stopped by Belmont Wheel Works to test out the Trek 1000 and learn about it. After much discussion with Fabio, we concluded that it really is a good fit for me. Somewhere between the T1000 and the T1500 in either the 50cm or 52cm. I think a 51cm would be perfect... but since this isn't an option, I will most likely go for the smaller of the two as it seems to be calling to me. I'm pumped to get to test ride these on Saturday! (Hopefully I'll be able to get some sponsorship from them as well!)

Mark your calendars: O'Naturals Community Night event scheduled for Tuesday, May 15th from 4pm-8pm. They will be donating 10% of all proceeds to Bike & Build in my name!

I will be participating in Rebuilding Together day in Lowell on April 28th to fulfill half of my "sweat equity" requirements.

Some possible freelance web work on the horizon to help fund this trip! (Check back for more on this later.)

Bummed about the cold snap preventing lunch/evening rides! I guess it's back to the stationary wheels for me today.

No comments: